SAP Developer - SAP HaaS (HANA as a service) Job in Xi 'an, China
Requisition ID: 187567
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT SAP HANA
SAP HANA is SAP’s ground-breaking in-memory database platform. It provides a powerful foundation for existing SAP products as well as for new applications on device, in the cloud and on premise.
SAP HANA’s cutting-edge technology for main memory, multi-core processing, and data management enables real-time analysis in combination with online transactional processing of business data. We want to establish SAP HANA as a first-class cloud citizen. In this context providing SAP HANA as a fully managed Service (HaaS) is an important step.
ABOUT SAP HaaS (HANA as a service)
SAP HaaS will be a fully managed Cloud Service which will be available on multiple IaaS Platforms and cement the foundation for future innovations in the Cloud space.
The focus of your daily work will be to contribute to key areas, such as:
• Cloud Orchestration infrastructure & engine.
• IaaS abstraction and integration.
• Network design and architecture.
• Storage architecture.
• Advanced analytics and AI.
• Automation & Toolchain optimization.
• Developer Services
Your responsibilities will span ideation, design, implementation and operations excellence.
At SAP HANA Cloud Services, you will be a part of the Global SAP HANA Development Organization, and will have the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues around the world.
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model and apply the DevOps principles and mindset.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong analytical skills, ability to structure complex problems, and to do conceptual work
• Experience in cloud computing services, cloud infrastructure and cloud storage
• Advanced programming skills in Golang, Java or C/C and scripting languages such as Python
• Intimate knowledge of Linux based systems
• Experience with container based virtualization technologies
• Profound knowledge of continuous integration and delivery methodology
• Familiarity with DevOps principles and mindset in a cloud environment
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong team player
• University degree (BA, Masters) in computer science or related areas with excellent grades
• Deep understanding of distributed Systems and related technologies
• Background in secure systems design and cloud security
• Experience with databases such as SAP HANA
• Experience with automation tools such as Kubernetes or Apache Mesos
Ideally you have experience in implementing robust and performance-optimized services in a cloud environment
#GCP&I #iACloudCN #AiCloudXIAN #SAPCloudIaaS
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :