SAP Senior Developer / Development Expert for SAP Marketing Cloud Job in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, Germany
Requisition ID: 189748
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The line-of-business SAP Customer Experience drives solutions intended to help businesses moving beyond traditional CRM and engaging their customers anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Within SAP Customer Experience, the product “SAP Marketing Cloud” plays a dominant role and is seen as a major growth opportunity. Our mission is to deliver the world’s leading Marketing Suite in the Cloud, enabling marketers to engage throughout the whole customer journey in all channels.
Following the paradigm of early and frequent shipments a close collaboration with our customers is given. Frequent direct feedback helps us to develop the right features for our customers to create desired business impact.
To fit into our team, you should be passionate about software development, understand the importance of product quality and listen to customer needs. You will work on challenging development projects in an ambitious and highly efficient team. We apply agile methodologies in our product development.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be part of a cross-functional SCRUM team as a Senior Developer / Development Expert, working on tasks in the full software development life cycle in an innovative environment.
The job requires among others:
• Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining solutions with an openness for new technologies
• Working in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand
• Delivering the assigned tasks on time while ensuring very high quality and performance
• Drive topics across development teams and share expertise to ensure product success
• Interface with customers and consultants to support implementation projects and to gain better understanding of customer requirements
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, natural science, business engineering or a related discipline
• Excellent software development skills with a passion to build quality applications
• Agile software engineering experience, working in a team applying the SCRUM methodology
• Team player with a constructive and open style of communication
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work conceptually
• Fluent in German and English (both verbal and written)
• Profound business process know-how and expertise in SAP CRM
• Experience building cloud applications
• Experience with SAP HANA, CDS Views, OData
• Confident customer communication skills
• several years of relevant job experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.