SAP Customer Solution Adoption Senior / Expert - HEC De-Escalation Officer, HEC Customer Office Job in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, Germany
Requisition ID: 193216
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
· Owns critical incident/situation (escalation level 2 = incident escalation/production down) and creates the overall Action Plan with input of the Cloud Major Incident Manager (MIM), Manager on Duty (MoD) & experts from various areas of HEC Delivery and Digital Business Services
· Communicates the Action Plan, solution approach, status and resolution to the customer
· Communicates to and aligns with internal stakeholders (e.g. HEC Delivery, Sales, DBS Support & Consulting, Board)
· Drive and own Critical Customer Management to de-escalate the situation by defining Top Issue
· and developing Action Plan and manages C-level reporting and communication, with potential remote/onsite activities.
· Drive Continuous Improvement for all related delivery processes (HEC Delivery Management, Incident, Problem & Change Management) with feedback from the critical customer situations. Leading corresponding improvement projects.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Proven track record in managing client / customer engagements either in Sales / Pre-Sales, Consulting, Hosting or Digital Business Services Support Environment
· Accustomed to working in an international / global virtual matrix organization
· Ability to work across Board Areas, LoB and organizational boundaries
· Well-developed analytical and structuring skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills in English and German
· Good technical understanding of IaaS offerings and architectural layers
· Good overview on the SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud Offering
· Perspective on current Cloud Hosting trends and their impact on business strategies
· Knowledge of SAP CRM and ICP tools (minimum basic understanding)
· 5 – 7 years professional experience, out of which minimum 2 years in similar position
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.