SAP Senior/Principal Business Processes Consultant Agribusiness Job in Virtual - Germany, Germany
Requisition ID: 169937
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Virtual - Germany or the Netherlands
Expected Travel: 70-80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is the Trusted Advisor for Consumer Industries.
The Industry Cloud Organization CI is part of the Global Consulting Delivery Organization (GCD).
We are currently looking for skilled Senior / Expert Solution Consultant (f/m) who will be in charge of ensuring that SAP´s mature but also innovative solutions for Commodity Management and Agriculture Contract Management can be rolled out successfully.
Take the opportunity to join an international team of industry, supply chain management experts, implement software in international projects and gain cultural experience, to set a serious foundation for future career steps.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for experienced Senior/ Expert Consultants (f/m) to deliver expert consulting services and solutions on global scale for the SAP Commodity Management (CM) and Agriculture Contract Management (ACM) solution.
• Supporting SAP’s agribusiness industry customers with the conception and implementation of optimized processes for CM or ACM in EMEA region, but also globally, when required
• Supporting the Ramp-Up of new SAP products at our clients of in the sector and ensuring knowledge transfer to partners and customers
• Sales support - creation and execution of presentations and demos
• Close collaboration with sales, IBU, IBSO, GD, development and partners
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Successfully completed study of business administration or information technology
• Experience and understanding of Basic SAP Solutions like MM, SD or SAP Treasury.
• Expert knowledge of SAP Commodity Management Solution (CM-Procurement, -Sales, -Risk, CPE) or SAP Agriculture Contract Management
• Good understanding of business processes in the agriculture business
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Know-how of project and consulting business practices
• experience 5 years of business processes and systems
• international/global SAP projects or comparable business experience
• Familiarity with SAP implementation tools and methodology
• Experience influencing key stakeholders
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: the Netherlands