SAP SAP HANA Sr. Consultant - Platform-focused (Based in Canada) Job in Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: 169767
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Travel Expectations: must be open to 100% travel
Location : Must be a Canadian Citizen based in Canada. The role will require a TN visa to work on projects in the US on occasion
Technical Dutues and Required Skills :
Position requires 6 years of Technical SAP Consulting with HANA, S/4 HANA and Platform / Basis experience*
• SAP HANA in-Memory Platform
• SAP S/4HANA Technical Landscape setup and maintenance
• SAP HANA Data provisioning technology including SAP LT, Data Services, DXC, Sybase replication server
• SAP HANA scale-out and standalone deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge
• SAP Basis and Security Authentication – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience in Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions
• Technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/ MaxDB) administration
• Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, Unicode Conversions
• Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
• Ability to work on activities involved in Plan areas (Sizing, Scoping, Client/Landscape Strategy, HANA High Availability/HANA Disaster Recovery Strategy etc.) of Implementation projects without much supervision at transaction level
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Must be available to travel 100% of the time
• Should be able to instruct technical classes as needed
• Practice Development
• Ability to perform assigned tasks independently and complete deliverables on time
• Delivering successful projects and customer success
• Ability to play the role of a technical lead on projects (technical upgrades/Implementations)
• Strong customer and Quality focus
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Good Team player and ability to lead a team on Projects
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C at mailto:Careers@sap.com firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada