SAP Intern - Product Support Associate Job in Toronto, Canada
Requisition ID: 189266
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
2018 Employer Awards
Glassdoor Best Places to Work - https://tinyurl.com/2018Glassdoor
Canada's Top 100 Employers - https://tinyurl.com/2018Top100ca
Learn more about SAP Canada here: https://www.sap.com/canada/about/careers/who-we-are.html
Purpose and Objective
SAP Labs Canada, Inc. seeks a Support Associate at our downtown Toronto, Ontario location to provide high-quality support services for SAP Solution Manager.
For more information on Solution Manager, refer to https://support.sap.com/solutionmanager
Expectations and Tasks
• Investigate and resolve critical customer’s product issues.
• Create technical documentation using Knowledge Bases, blogs, wikis, and videos, for colleagues and customers.
• Adhere to SAP Knowledge Centered Support model for documenting and creating Knowledge base articles.
• Responsible to staff SAP’s Expert Chat Queue
• Responsible for creating internal landscape using various operation systems, databases, 3rd party and SAP products using virtual environment.
• Responsible for applying security packs, SAP support packages and product system corrections.
• Responsible for configuring network protocols and encryption standards (SSL) using various remote connections tools (Citrix, Putty, and Remote Desktop).
• Use internal tools to perform trace analysis of product systems to help performance issues.
• Participation in predefined and limited number of weekend support is required.
• Work collaboratively to provide solutions to customers using SAP internal tools, phone calls and chat support.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
• Excellent English communication skills (written and oral) is required.
• Excellent diagnostic and technical analysis skills is required.
• Good understanding of OS, Relational Databases and network protocols is required.
• Ability to analyze and debug code is an asset.
• Enrolled in an Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology Program.
• Can commit for a 12 month full time internship starting September 2018
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :