SAP SAP Ariba - Demand Management Executive II - Sydney Job in Sydney, Australia
Requisition ID: 189374
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Ariba is the world’s business commerce network. We help companies extend their business commerce processes into the cloud, where they can use our solutions and the Ariba Network to work more efficiently and effectively with their trading partners. That means driving more value whenever they’re buying, managing cash, or selling. The SAP Ariba Network is the world’s largest trading partner community, home to nearly one million connected, collaborating companies. Together with SAP we are combining the best of both companies to fuel a whole new way of doing business in today's networked economy. Join us at www.ariba.com
Job Description Overview
The Demand Management Executive II (DME) is tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. The DME will engage directly with customers in a lead generation effort, identifying and qualifying prospects for territory based Account Executives. This position will be responsible for creating, scheduling, qualifying, and coordinating meetings with Enterprise Level organizations in support of SAP Ariba’s Account Executive sales efforts in the Australia/New Zealand territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate qualified customer leads through social selling, cold calling, physical mail campaigns, responding to inbound leads and marketing promotions.
• Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
• Develop strong relationships with, and assist the sales process for territory based Account Executives.
• Manage and nurture a pipeline of prospects.
• Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
• Learn and understand company’s products, competitors and positioning within industries.
• On-time submittal of weekly/monthly activity reports.
• Use company CRM application to accurately track all activity and customer interactions.
• Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action while working towards increased productivity.
• Present SAP Ariba’s solutions in a compelling, positive and professional manner.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum of 4 Years’ Experience.
• Fluent in both English and local language.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience with lead generation or inside sales.
• Procurement, ERP, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, or Spend Management experience.
• Experience identifying, contacting and cold calling potential customers.
• Ability to quickly qualify potential customers using proven sales Methodologies.
• Proven communication success both in person and over the phone.
• Ability to meet or exceed quota.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :