SAP Senior Developer (경력직) - SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Job in Seoul, South Korea
Requisition ID: 184590
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Application Development team is looking for energetic and innovative developers to help with our next generation SAC(SAP Analytics Cloud) product . Are you a passionate individual who wants an opportunity to learn new things? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future
· Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team. Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
· Shows initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
· Works closely together with others and shares expertise to ensure product success.
· Constantly improves own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills. Enhances skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
· Has advanced overall product and technical knowledge and shares expertise within and across team and organization.
· Be a part of an agile (SCRUM) development team
· Write high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
· Bachelors in computer science or equivalent work experience
· 3 - 10 years of development experience developing production grade software
· Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to read and code review complex code bases written by others
· Experience with SAP System and ABAP programming language
· Experience working and collaborating effectively in globally dispersed teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· LEAN thinking with Scrum/Agile Development experience
· Experience in handling customer issues, messages and developments
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :