SAP Product Support Consultant - MM, SCM, Financials, Sales, Master Data Management Job in São Leopoldo, Brazil
Requisition ID: 194281
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
We are looking for a Support consultant who is driven by a desire to provide our customers with outstanding customer service. The key responsibility is to assist our customers in resolving issues related to the implementation, deployment, functionality, and usage of SAP Products.
The consultant will need the ability to support complex environments that include a variety of operating systems, platforms, and databases.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions efficiently by providing state-of-the-art support services
• Collaborate closely with partners, as well as with various other SAP departments, like Consulting and Sales
• Managing internal and external escalations incl. Customer communication
• Safeguard customers in critical/escalated situations
• Orchestration of experts for fast issue resolution
• Analyze and resolve reported incidents by means of knowledge databases and/or verifying customizing entries or hardware parameters
• Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents
• Knowledge Article creation and maintenance
• Participation in global projects around support processes, infrastructure requirements and quality assurance
• Report errors to Development
• Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
• Provide weekend and evening shift as scheduled
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree preferable in Information Technology/Computer Science/Business Administration/Engineering or related areas or University Students expecting to graduate in the next two years
• Programming Knowledge (HTML5, Java, Java Script, C , ABAP/4 etc) – desirable
• Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, SAP MaxDB or other relational DB e.g. MySQL, Sybase ASE, Oracle, Informix, DB2, etc.) is a plus
• Operating systems knowledge (Linux/Unix/Windows) is a plus
• Knowledge in Financial, Purchasing, Sales, Manufacturing and / or Supply Chain processes is a plus
• Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
• Problem solving/analytical skills
• Flexible approach to working in teams as well as environment
• Fluent in English (Spanish skills would be a benefit)
• Experience or eagerness to learn in an IT related area, e.g. consulting/support/development job appreciated; Fresh graduates with strong inclination towards technical work may also apply
• Familiarity with Business Software (SAP or comparable solutions) and/or Business Processes
• Prior Industry experience providing technical support for enterprise software
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :