SAP Working Student for Enterprise Analytics - People & Resources (Part-time, DPC) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 188535
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The vision of the Enterprise Analytics organization is to revolutionize the creation and consumption of inspiring analytical insights. With breakthrough innovations this team is laying the foundation for steering excellence across SAP. With the combination of analytical functions across the company into one central organization the Enterprise Analytics team is empowered to leverage cross-functional skills, dedicated business expertise and innovation use- cases across all areas. By this the team maximizes the impact of a central collaboration model and of working as really ONE team. In addition the Enterprise Analytics function delivers pre-defined services with a clear customer focus best leveraging given economies of scale. You will be member of the People & Resources team of the Enterprise Analytics organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Are you a highly analytical problem solver?
• Do you love working with numbers and new technologies?
• Are you reliable, efficient and pragmatic?
• Are you a great individual contributor as much as a team player?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this position may be for you. Joining the team of experts in the People and Resources Analytics domain, the role covers the following scope:
• Support our Information Owner in driving business and technical content standardization, by
defining technical measure and dimension definitions
helping the team to translate new business requirements into technical implementation packages
acting as quality gate for technical implementation
providing business and technical documentations
supporting testing activities
• Support the team and end-users with knowledge sharing and insights into delivering high quality reports/metrics
• Align with other reporting resources to provide best in class analytics service delivery
• Deliver ad-hoc and standard transactional reports for HR and non-HR community based upon queue
• Pull data from multiple systems, consolidate and analyze as requested
• Participate in additional projects based on business necessity
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Student in Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar
• Affinity for data and reporting system driven working environment: strong sense for technology
• Logical, analytical, process oriented thinking
• Team player attitude enjoying to work within an international team across all continents
• Organized and able to handle multiple tasks and multiple priorities
• Fluency in both written and verbal English
• IT skills (MS Office, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, etc.) and general understanding of IT architectures desirable
• Passion to drive change - design thinker mentality with great motivation, flexibility and agility
Working student experience in an analytics environment and/or supporting functions like HR, shared services or Controlling is an advantage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Flexible start/end of working hours,sick days, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :