SAP Traveler Interaction Center Analyst with English (6 month contract) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 189513
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TIC is our knowledge centre for T&E related topics, and it designs and delivers training, initiates quality improvements, drives policy enhancements and provides 1st level support to SAP’s travellers.
The role reports to Head of GFSSO P2P Traveller Interaction Center. The contract is for 6 months with the possibility to be extended. The start date for the position is January 1st 2018.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Handling of 1st level inquiries from travellers
• Proactively interact with travelers to solve possible issues related to T&E reimbursement
• Drive change and improve the process.
• Monitor internal quality and open items to identify training needs among the processing teams in Manila
• Be in charge of defining training scope and schedule along with local offices for end users of the system
• Centralize the T&E knowledge and maintain the Knowledge Base as the single source of truth for the process
• Create templates for auditing team to standardize comment globally
• Be the main communication channel between travel and expense team and the internal customers including travellers and field finance
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• Advanced English
• French is an advantage
• Customer orientation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent customer care skills with proactive approach
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Strong analytical skills
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Results driven
• Ability to work independently with self-motivation and discipline
• Strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Ability to work in international teams
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Flexible work style
• Ability to handle stressful situations and determine right priorities
• Understanding of SAP´s goals and strategy
• Working experience within a shared service centre
• Knowledge and experience in the Travel and Expense process
• Knowledge of SAP FI module and MS Office
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job Shadowing) in other areas of HR
• Gain work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT worldwide
• A diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :