SAP SAP Concur: Service Coordinator with German Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 191853
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about SAP Concur:
Employs over 6900 people worldwide
Serving over 45 million of users in more than 150 countries
Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
As a Service Coordinator, you work closely with technical subject matter experts to communicate the solutions to client concerns. This role will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. You will serve as the primary point of contact and have direct interaction with clients. The primary competence should be communication skills, but an interest in the delivery of solutions to business requirements related to Travel and Expense Management and cloud based solutions is essential.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Service Coordinator should possess strong problem solving skills coupled with a proactive and consultative approach thereby ensuring that our customers continue to see the full benefit of using the Concur system.
The Service Coordinator must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Provide consultancy on client’s expense solution according to the needs of the customer and within scope of Concur’s products/services; communicate with clients on issues and questions related to the use of Concur’s Products and Services
• Draft and/or finalize one to many client facing communications. These can be standard responses to common questions or concerns as well as correspondence related to a wide spread incident or service disruption. When needed, technical details for this form of correspondence would be provided by subject matter experts.
• Escalate issues to designated specialists and/or cross-functional teams to ensure issues are addressed in an efficient manner
• Develop and leverage a knowledge about Concur’s solutions and service offerings in order to set appropriate expectations in client communications
• Act with the customer in mind and demonstrate the ability to express empathy towards a client that has raised issues or concerns
• Occasionally provide subject-matter expertise and technical expertise to department teams and clients.
• Fluency in English and German – mandatory
• Experience with financial applications or knowledge of accounting practices is an asset, while as some experience with Concur Solutions is highly appreciated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, persuasion and documentation skills
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Experience with Consulting in a client facing environment highly desired; successful experience working directly with customers is a must
• Experience developing manual procedures, and supporting curriculum development and training efforts
• Some experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud solutions is considered a plus
What we offer?
SAP Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, fully subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice, 6 sick days, cafeteria system, different trainings…
We work in one of the coolest office in Prague (just try to google „Concur Prague office“ and you will see:-)) – free gym, ping-pong, table football and many other fun activities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :