SAP Order to Invoice Business Support Associate - English Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 189444
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is responsible for executing daily operational administrative and support tasks for GCO University globally. The successful candidate will gain a good knowledge of the SAP systems as used in the daily tasks and will contribute to the team spirit as well as internal customer satisfaction. The role reports to a Finance Operations Manager.
• Course creation and maintenance in success map
• Maintenance of assignment profiles in success map
• Maintenance of training participation records in success map
• Order and ship merchandise
• Build and distribute surveys
• Email communications
• Ad hoc support and reporting
• Customer service and/or administrative experience is an advantage
• Experience with SAP Success Map system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Ability to work in international teams and communicate both face to face as well as through virtual communication channels
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to keep up with fast changing environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Diverse and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want you to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in financial and customer service field
Flexible start/end of working hours (depending on hotline coverage), notebook, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, generous shares program, yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :