SAP Order to Invoice Associate (Education Billing) - English and French Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 188721
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is responsible for executing daily operational tasks within the O2I Education department and interacting with both the internal and external customer The successful candidate will gain a good knowledge of standard Education processes, SAP system as used in the daily tasks and will contribute to the team spirit as well as customer satisfaction. The role reports to O2I Education Finance Operations Manager.
• Course creation and maintenance
• Processing course registrations for SAP Education products
• 1st level query and complaint management
• Support the hotline (incoming calls) striving for excellent answered calls ratio
• Invoicing, issuing cancellations and credit notes
• Close cooperation and communication with external and internal customers
• Weekly and monthly internal monitoring and reporting
• Preparation of period close
• Customer service and/or accounting experience is an advantage
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and French
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Ability to work in international teams and communicate both face to face as well as through virtual communication channels
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to keep up with fast changing environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Diverse and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want you to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in financial and customer service field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, home-office, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :