SAP HR Support Agent - English and French Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 183082
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
About the role:
In this role you would act as a contact person for most Human Resource enquiries and would handle a diverse range of issues and transactions. Work in a team to deliver efficient solutions in a friendly and professional way. In this position you would deal with HR enquiries mainly via email and phone. One of the main tasks is also ongoing update of knowledge and policies in cooperation with other HR departments.
Expectations and Tasks:
• Taking, investigating and resolving transactions on the helpdesk
• Logging all transactions on the SAP system, escalating, referring or closing calls as appropriate and resolving enquiries within agreed time frame
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers
• Work with other team members and share knowledge on various topics
• Explain and apply HR policies and procedures to advise and guide managers and employees.
• Understand and act according to the scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
• Cooperate with external parties (e.g. benefit providers) as a result of various questions or transactions
• Undertake tasks on the team`s daily task list as directed by the Team Leader
• Work early/late shifts to provide Service Desk Cover for the hours of 08:00 to 19:00
• Continuously improve your work and processes
• 1 year of working experience in an SSC environment preferred
• Project experience would be an advantage
Education and Qualification:
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English and French skills
• Customer focused
• Quality driven and solution orientated
• Results oriented, responsible and continuous improvement attitude
• Ability to work with confidential information
• MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Database knowledge preferred
• Customer Relationship Management system usage preferred
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :