SAP HR Global Mobility Specialist - English (Maternity cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 183933
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating new value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
About the role
Would you like to support SAP employees who are traveling abroad? Become a member of SAP HR Global Mobility Specialist Team.
Expectations and Tasks
• Work closely with SAP employees around the world when planning cross-border travel to ensure that immigration, tax and social security requirements are met
• Consult and advise recruiters, managers and future employees in the process of relocation set up for foreign new hire candidates and managers
• Interact with 3rd party providers, including immigration, tax, payroll and relocation service
• Maintain regular contact with other service departments involved in the mobility process including Finance, Payroll, Data Management, HRBPs, Recruiting etc.
• Identify solutions for non-standard cases and share best practices with the team
• Continuously develop specific knowledge related to Mobility topics (e.g.. visa, social security, tax)
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve operational processes and procedures
Education and Qualification
• Advanced level written and spoken English, additional language competency would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills (negotiation, de-escalation); both written and verbal
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Flexible / adaptable
• Problem solving
• Experience in administration preferred
• Customer oriented environment experience preferred
What you can expect?
• Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job Shadowing) in other areas of HR
• Gain work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT worldwide
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „I joined the team 6 years ago and am still happy to be part of it. We have a great atmosphere in the team, and there is always a chance for you to learn something new. “
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :