SAP EMEA Deal Support Specialist - License and Maintenance Software - English and French Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 176307
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The Software Contracting Department in Prague acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives all over the EMEA and MEE region and supports them with Contract Creation, Deal Approval & Shaping as well as various activities, which are all in close connection to a Software License Deal. The Team supports and processes small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations. The full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business, no matter if it’s our longtime served OnPremise area or our new generation- the Cloud. The company’s pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
• Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers and Partners:
• Create contracts for submission to SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts and/or licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and services including consulting, maintenance and training.
• Contract Validation: Cross-collaborate closely with international Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executive with Pricing team, and work with the Revenue Recognition team to ensure final business and contract terms to prevent revenue deferrals.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Maintenance Transfers etc.).
• Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, and verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
• Actively contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
• Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
• Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures
• Independently drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
• Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
• Active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a highly dynamically driven environment
• Preferably at least 1 year experience with software licensing or Deal Support
• Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and French
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Bachelor´s degree in Law or Economics is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe in every employee’s talents and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Great opportunities for professional growth within SAP’s finance organization
Contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, annual holidays of 5 weeks, professional education courses, training, cafeteria plan, contribution to sport/culture/leisure, occasional home office opportunities, generous shares program, yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded.
We are creating our future together by working together in the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „I started with SAP about 3 years ago in Vienna on a similar position and I made it to the manager position within this period. You see there are many interesting opportunities at SAP – so do not hesitate to contact us. An interesting and diversified adventure is waiting for you. I am looking forward to meet you in an interview”. Benjamin
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :