SAP B2B Digital Advisor - SAP Ariba Solution Experience (Part-time / Intern job) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 186907
Work Area: Software-User Experience
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
This position belongs to the SAP Ariba Partner Ecosystems team. Our mission is to enable partners to grow indirect and direct license revenue across the SAP Ariba Solution Portfolio. Our approach is to ensure sufficient partner readiness and specialization to mine local market potential; to prescriptively enable and coach partners with focus on monetization; to orchestrate an efficient go to market strategy by blending teams, solution knowledge, assets and programs.
Expectations & Tasks – Deliverables
• Automatize quality processes for a multi-customer B2B platform
• Streamline operations based on work instructions
• Liaise with Product Management and Internal Sol Exp teams to reuse innovation processes and assemble rather than reinvent
• Develop data integration (automatic download and upload of masterdata)
• Develop a multitier data model for partner solution experience
• Coach partner companies on demo compliance and customization
• Develop Innovation Adoption toolkits for Partners based on interactive content
Learning & Development Opportunities
• Be part of the fast-growing Business Development and Ecosystem team of SAP
• Opportunities to engage with global markets
• Develop an international network at personal and professional levels
• Be part of SAP and the Ariba Network (biggest B2B network worldwide)
• Huge learning and training opportunities in business innovation
• Space for initiative as part of a business development department e.g. Open APIs
• Grow a business understanding of channelling / growth with partner companies
• Grow a strategic understanding of digital transformation, applicable to any field
• Passionate about connecting business and innovation
• Understanding of B2B processes
• Previous experience of connecting business with innovation
• Motivation to leverage innovation for sustainability purpose
• Experience with programming / scripting languages (ideally Python, or any other language such as Java / C Sharp)
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
• Fluent English with University degree
• Any other language is a strong plus
• Previous experience abroad is a plus
• Problem solving mindset
• Show Initiative and Autonomy
• Think-outside-the box mindset
• Field of studies: IT engineering school with a business flavour / business school with emphasis on innovation
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Flexible start/end of working hours,sick days, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :