SAP SAP Leonardo Product Owner/Architect - Innovative Business Solutions - Cloud Service Center Job in Palo Alto, California
Requisition ID: 186930
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Innovative Business Solutions (IBSO) - Cloud Service Center(CSC) offers remote development service delivery to global SAP Cloud Solution customer. Our solutions allow SAP customers to adapt existing SAP Cloud solutions to meet their business needs. We also offer the creation of completely new custom cloud applications. With a proven remote delivery model, global coverage, and an experienced delivery team, we help customers increase the value of their Cloud solution while lowering their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Our service portfolio starts with simple modifications and goes all the way to completely new customer business scenarios and standalone cloud applications.
In our efforts to meet the increasing business need, we are in search of a SAP Leonardo product owner/architect. The product owner/architect will be the Service Center expert and the go-to person for all SAP Leonardo related questions. They will conduct workshops to understand customer requirements, help translate these requirements for the developers to build a solution according to customer requirements, review and demo the solution to customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
• Successfully conduct functional and technical workshops to understand customer requirements, business processes and the overall landscape
• Act as a liaison between the customer and various teams to realize the customer requirements during project execution
• Manage the Product Backlog and work on sprint planning
• Work closely with the architects and developers to design and build a solution according to customer requirements
• Lead the estimation process during the opportunity phase according to CSC best practices and successfully work with all the stakeholders involved such as client partners, account teams, solution architects etc.
• Work within a global team and successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
• Coach new/junior employees in their job
• Experienced in implementation/development of SAP Leonardo solution portfolio including IoT, Machine Learning and blockchain services
• Extensive knowledge in working with the various services and tools offered on the SAP Cloud Platform
• In-depth understanding of SaaS/Cloud Methodology, system migration, testing and validation, best practices, business process & governance models etc.
• Experienced in Agile/SCRUM framework and design thinking
• Extensive experience in working on large development or implementation projects
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
EDUCATION/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related field
• At least 8 years of relevant customer facing experience
• Have strong technical aptitude
• Fluent in English
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C at mailto:Careers@sap.com firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.