SAP Education Account Executive Job in Mumbai, India
Requisition ID: 183490
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
• Position Title: Education Account executive
• Department: Education
The Education Account executive , understands and defines customer education and training needs, objectives and business requirements. The EP is responsible for establishing a relationship with the channel partner/customer to drive education numbers through them. The EAE will use supporting collateral to support sales strategies and increase revenue.
The EAE will be responsible for identifying and closing annual targeted revenues for all Education Services and Education SW for assigned territory. The EAE will be primarily assigned to certain assigned Zone/states.
The primary objective of the EAE is to maximize University and partner success/satisfaction through reselling Education services and Education Software in Universities to address their needs. The EAE is expected to:
• Implement business strategies to ensure partner success driving revenue targets for education services and Software in University Business.
• Expand partner network for University space in the assigned territory.
• Work on Universities through partners/individually in identifying SAP Education services opportunities
• Acquisition of new colleges/customers for SAP Education
• Ability to build strong relationships with customer and partner network
• Manage consistent and proper safeguarding for returning customers
• Maintain and routinely update CRM
• 10 years working experience in achieving sales quota through partner network .
• Background and experience in high ticket complex partner management .
• Knowledge of selling in with colleges/Universities
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
Expectations and Tasks
Meet and exceed quarterly and yearly quota assignment
• Manage pipeline to 4X of assigned quota on a rolling quarterly basis
• Ensure quota attainment representing all SAP Education LOB services
• Meet quarterly commits on Education services and Education SW and cloud
Territory / Domain Management
• Manage and grow the partners in the assigned territory
• Keep abreast with key learning challenges and solutions in the Industry including emerging products and solutions
• Strive to always grow each center by 25% over last year.
• Support (through direct and active participation) all SAP Education Solutions promotions and events in the territory
• Provide accurate and timely updates to pipeline and forecasts on an ongoing basis
• Comply in a timely manner with all and time sheet, travel and expense policies
• Maintain appropriate levels of involvement in customer issues requiring resolution
Develop an Individual Business Plan that will include your business and personal goals and objectives. Discuss, confirm and review on an ongoing basis with your manager
• Continue to build and grow personal knowledge of industry trends and company product offerings, as well as your general business awareness
• Review, establish and implement a personal training plan to facilitate your ongoing growth and professional development at SAP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :