SAP Solution Sales Expert Business Analytics Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 185651
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The portfolio of SAP’s Analytics Solutions contains a broad set of products for Business Intelligence, Advanced & Predictive Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), also Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (GRC) and Office of the CFO. The role requires an experienced professional with good understanding of at least 2 of the above-mentioned areas. Solution Sales Expert is responsible to pro-actively identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy in order to achieve their revenue goals. We would welcome an open-minded, independent and hands-on individual able to drive the opportunities and take ownership of the whole process. Experience with Discreet Manufacturing industry or Public Sector customers is an advantage for this particular role.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS :
• Creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team. Understanding of the revenue plan, meeting sales revenue targets while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
• Generate compelling business strategies/plans in collaboration with key lines of business and pursue innovative opportunities. Develop and lead in sourcing, managing and closing new business opportunities
• Work with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
• Cooperate with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
• Uncover and run sales cycles based on opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
• Cooperate with VAT team on sales campaigns
• Lead efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
• Work to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
• Develop sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
• Ideally 10 years of Enterprise Software Industry Experience, especially in the sales of Analytics related applications space
• Experience with at least two areas of the BA portfolio: Business Intelligence, Advanced & Predictive Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (GRC), Office of the CFO.
• Proven track record of direct solution selling enterprise software to large enterprise accounts
• Experience driving and supporting complex sales cycles
• Work experience that includes time spent in a business development function is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Successful track record in business development programs
• Strong executive communications skills
• Ability to quickly understand new technologies and translate to market potential
• Thorough knowledge of and ability to partner with all internal and external stakeholders for customer success
• Strong Business Development and Program Management Skills
• Russian – native, English - fluent language mandatory
• Ability to travel in the given region
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :