SAP Business Development Manager Hybris Job in Moscow, Russia
Requisition ID: 185847
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: Professional
Recruiter Name: Vera Chernyakhovskaya
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Hybris Business Development Expert for CIS
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Hybris solution portfolio provides our customers a solution portfolio to deliver contextual, consistent, and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device. It combines solutions in the sales, service, marketing and commerce space.
The Business Development Expert for SAP Hybris focuses on the development and execution of CEC programs and initiatives that generate incremental pipeline in MEE. This individual will work closely with the LoB (Line of business) Sales Head, Industry Sales Teams and Market Unit Alliance Heads and ensure smooth co-execution with Service Partners in context of CEC programs and initiatives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Be responsible for CEC programs and initiatives in CIS, leading those by proactively involving of relevant SAP stakeholders and all related organizations including Regional Sales, Industry Principals, Marketing, Ecosystem and Partners, etc.
• Execute on the CEC specific go-to-market strategies.
• Drive specific CEC topics across CIS.
• Be the responsible person for correct identification, attachment, enablement, demand generation and sales activities for partners at market unit level for their CEC area – in direct accordance with the CIS Partner LoB Ecosystem Strategy.
• Drive pipeline and collaborative closed targets successfully and provide regular reporting and updated scorecards to CEC Head as well as the MEE Business Development Head.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor (or equivalent) minimum required
• English language at fluent level is a must; knowledge of local language required;
• Excellent organizational, business strategy planning and program/project management skills
• Strong problem structuring and solving skills – paired with a high level of energy, resilience, intelligence and integrity
• Innovative thinking and change agility
• Excellent communication & presentation skills on all management levels in an international, multi-cultural setting
• Strong team player who can work collaboratively with others and align across the organization to achieve common goals, while driving results in a dynamic and virtual organization (Sales, Marketing, Channel and Development)
• Hands-on mentality and self-motivation
• Ability to understand the business evolution and set up a proper go-to-market strategy for the region
• At least 10 years of SAP experience and 5 years of business development experience
• Proven track of managing and execute CEC programs on a regional level
• Extensive experience in the industry and customer acumen
• Experience in other SAP organizations like Services, Pre-Sales or Sales
• Change and program management experience
• Advanced understanding of SAP, the CEC product portfolio and solutions, organization, customers, partners, markets and competition
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :