SAP HR Value Advisor - SuccessFactors Job in Milan, Italy
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
HR Value Advisory team is a global organization of HR thought leaders at SAP Successfactors.
It brings human capital management thought leadership to the customer partnership, including strategic HR solution advice and expert consultation on talent-related business strategy and process improvement. HR VAs will represent SAP externally and internally on HR, innovation and value management topics.
HR VA’s globally inspires, drives, and supports SAP customers’ HR transformation within their Digital transformation.
HRVAs partner with customers in all phases of the sales cycle to drive value from our SAP Successfactors solutions. By working with senior HR leaders across all industries, HR VAs help shape the value proposition in the pre-sales discussions to value realization.
provide expert consultation on value selling and implementation process which includes the development of business cases with quantified monetary benefits that help create a value-based strategy for technology sale and deployment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
An HRVA is recognized as an expert in multiple areas of HR, HR Strategy and HR Transformation.
Establish and sustain relationships with senior HR leaders at large companies. Grow conversations to get the customer to think more broadly and identify opportunities for expanded footprint or net new relationship. Collaborate with Marketing to participate at SAP events. Collaborate with Strategic partners.
Build account strategy with AE for large companies and opportunities. Serve as trusted advisor to sales teams.
Lead executive discovery, develop and lead transformational workshops. Develop full story line including case for change and financial assessment. Develop value based strategies and business cases with quantified monetary benefits; Apply value- selling methods, benchmarks and tools to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business content with clear ROI/TCO
Content and enablement:
Develop and deliver workshop deliverables. Able to deliver new enablement content at existing SAP-employee events e.g. FKOM. Mentor senior level new hires. Able to develop new messaging and positioning against the competition and articulate this to both the field and in front of a customer.
Thought Leadership and SAP SuccessFactors Brand:
Regularly publishes content, and speaks at public events. Lead knowledge sharing activities to build knowledge across the team. Share the message and full value of a comprehensive partnership with SAP (e.g. Digital Transformation story). Stays up to speed with what the competition is doing.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Experience leading workshops and/or facilitating meetings with demonstrated ability to present to and for multi-level internal and customer audiences (Fluency interacting at and influencing the c-suite level of customer organizations (demonstrated “executive presence”))
• Experience building and retaining strong customer relationships
• Thought leadership in human capital management demonstrated through best practice development, involvement in functional organizations (e.g., SHRM), publication of point-of-view white papers or use cases, and/or participation in industry/functional events
• Demonstrated success driving performance improvement of a human resources organization (as a practitioner or consultant), including alignment of business/HR strategy, current/future state capabilities assessment, proposal and execution of a business case, and roadmap for HRIS (with technology positioned as an enabler of HR strategy)
• Experience partnering with complex sales organizations and knowledge of consultative/value-based selling approaches and processes
• Italian or Spanish native language - Fluency in English, Italian and Spanish.
• Advanced degree (M.A., MBA, M.S., etc.) preferred
• Basic functional knowledge of the SuccessFactors platform strongly preferred, with SAP HCM experience desired
• Experience with business case alignment, creation, analysis, quantification, and proposal
• Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships/account management
• Any other language an asset;
Minimum 10 years HR technology consulting experience; may be a combination of internal HR practitioner experience with 3 years external consulting/technology sales experience
Madrid or Milan
Ability to travel 50%
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :