SAP APJ Deal Support Associate - Services (Korean) Job in Manila, Philippines
Requisition ID: 181154
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Recruiter Name: Gillean Mitzi Bangalan
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
APJ Deal Support Associate - Services
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Services Contracting Department in Manila acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives all over the APJ region and supports them with Contract Creation, Deal Approval & Shaping as well as various activities, which are all in close connection to a Services Deal. The Team supports and processes small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations. The full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business, no matter if it’s our implementation projects or premium services offerings. The company’s pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
• Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers:
• Create contracts for submission to SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts, including new and add-on business for services including consulting, premium services and training.
• Contract Validation: Cross-collaborate closely with international Sales, Services, Commercial, and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, scope and pricing information provided by Account Executive, Services Sales or Solutioning Centers and work with the Commercial team to ensure final business and contract terms to prevent revenue deferrals.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation and provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Swap of services contingencies etc.).
• Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, and verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
• Actively contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
• Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
• Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures
• Independently drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
• Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
• Active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a highly dynamically driven environment
• Preferably at least 1 year experience with Services contracting or Deal Support
• Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Korean language
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Bachelor´s degree in Law or Economics is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• We believe in every employee’s talents and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Great opportunities for professional growth within SAP’s finance organization
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :