SAP Cloud Product Support Associate/Engineer - ByD/C4C Job in Galway, Ireland
Requisition ID: 175294
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence?
The Support Associate/Engineer is responsible for assisting our customers by troubleshooting issues, answering questions and providing solutions for reported incidents. It also is a combination of post go‐live customer support and/or system administration. We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Main responsibilities include the following:
• Analyse incidents, research solutions and provide answers easily understood by customers
• Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
• Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
• Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
• Liaising with Development and Field Teams to identify application errors and missing product functionalities for future releases (legal/non-legal requirements)
• Liaising with production management to identify and report application errors
• Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
• Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
• Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process‐improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
• Fluent English: written and oral.
• Understanding the technical differences between on premise and cloud-based solutions
• Knowledge in Customer Infrastructure and Technology: Good knowledge of most common operating systems, MS Office Suite and basic networking concepts.
• Good understanding of mobile devices & technologies, web services concepts as well as HTTP/HTTP protocols and XML knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of a programming language (preferable an object oriented language) would be an advantage.
• Understanding general use of add-ons, SSL certificates and system communications and security protocols
• Analytics: Understanding of report capabilities, how report fetches data, customization concepts in analytics and features such as broadcasts, cloud data sources, KPIs would be preferred.
• Knowledge in business processes would be an advantage.
• Self-motivated, self-driven, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
• Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Active team player
• Ability to work with minimal direction
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Flexibility with working hours.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :