SAP Developer for SAP Data Hub Team Job in Dublin, Ireland
Requisition ID: 185069
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
What do you think about being part of an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development environment, building a state-of-the-art platform together with a team of experts from around the world?
The SAP Data Hub team has the mission to design and develop a massively scalable, multi-tenant and extremely fast data management platform that brings Big Data into the Enterprise, enabling customers to extract value out of massive data stored across different silos and cloud storages.
THE PRODUCT AND THE TEAM
Discover SAP Data Hub here and here .
• By joining our team, you will be exposed to the latest technologies and work with world-class developers who will take your professional skills to the next level
• You will learn about state-of-the art cloud deployment technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
• You will learn how continuous integration works in a global development environment
• You will have the opportunity to develop distributed applications that run on cluster mode
• You will be part of a globally distributed group that has an enormous impact in the Enterprise Software industry on a global scale
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• As a developer of the SAP Data Hub Team you will focus on design, coding and quality assurance of specific product features
•You will carry out research and development activities in the areas of Big Data Management, In Memory and Cloud, working with cutting-edge technologies in these fields
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Very good programming skills, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, space and run-time complexity (Big-O notation)
• Willingness to take ownership, drive new developments, and work creatively on challenging and groundbreaking tasks in accordance with the highest technical standards, plus a high level of commitment, team-spirit, flexibility, and initiative
Nice to have:
• Experience with databases and SQL
Your work experience should mirror the required and preferred skills mentioned above.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :