SAP PSA Associate Job in Chengdu, China
Requisition ID: 189113
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Partner Service Delivery (PSD) is a global organisation and part of the “Global Channels & General Business” group that manages SAP’s Partner Ecosystem, including Channel Resellers (VAR’s), Service partners (SI’s), ISV’s and OEM partners.
With teams across 5 regional centres, PSD builds and delivers a range of business performance services for SAP partners. With 8,000 partners in the SAP PartnerEdge program, each one benefitting from a personal contact (Partner Service Advisor – PSA) in PSD to coordinate a wide range of services, and an additional 3,000 partners benefiting from a range of support services operated by the team, PSD is at the forefront of the development of SAP’s partner ecosystem across the globe.
For our regional service centre (located in Chengdu, China) that supports the Asia-Pacific-Japan (APJ) and the Greater China (GCN) region, we are seeking a Partner Support Representative.
The Partner Support Representative is part of the Partner Business Services team within the PSD organization.
The Partner Support Representative is responsible to receive support requests from SAP’s partners, qualify them based on policies and core processes and process them to ensure our partners business operations.
In that role, he/she will collaborate extensively with SAP Partners, SAP Regional teams and stakeholders as well as SAP Market-Units and countries.
The role requires operational efficiency, business acumen, time management skills and a focus on processes and details.
WHAT WE OFFER
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
Job Location: Chengdu, China
Travel Expectations: limited
Reference code: automatically assigned
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Provide support to Partners through the entire Partnership Lifecycle including but not limited to Program introductions, Partnership proposals etc furthermore interact with various SAP experts throughout the company.
• Understand the partners' inquiries, identify available solutions, and translate those into information material that can be used with prospective and current partners.
• Answering direct queries (live chat, email and phone) from partners regarding the administration and ongoing implementation of strategic partner programs
• Providing accurate and timely responses to all partner queries
• Preparing and distributing reporting information within SAP
• Providing support to Partner Service Advisors to assist them to manage their ongoing relationship with partners
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Graduation in business administration/Operations/IT with well-founded knowledge on performing complex analyses on mass of data.
• Fluent English – Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Japanese and Korean language will be an added advantage.
• Previous working experience in a large corporation with, matrix organization and working with virtual teams
• B2B or B2C experience a clear advantage
• Demonstrable strong interpersonal and team-working abilities
• Time management proficient
• Enthusiastic & pro-active, willing to take initiative and weave his/her way through complex organization structures.
2 – 5 years of professional experience in either of the following streams:
• Operations/ Business Analyst in reputed IT Software Company
• Program Management with Partner Helpdesk responsibilities
• Experience working in a matrix organized corporation an advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :