SAP DevOps Build Engineer Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 179262
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PF
Recruiter Name: Karolina Dzierzawska
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
DevOps Build Engineer will work in DevOps team to provide build and delivery service for SAP’s success factor HCM products. This position will perform a key role in the build and service delivery organization that is responsible for delivery of SAP's success factor products as Cloud based solutions. DevOps Engineer will collaborate with internal team as well as Development, QA and Production support colleagues to facilitate the delivery of SAP’s world class human capital management system.
• Work with Engineering, Application operation and Automation team to build and deliver Human capital management systems.
• Document the systems and configuration.
• Participate in handover of the builds to central operation team.
• Develop automated validation process to improve the build quality and reduce the time of delivery.
• Implement, maintain and constantly improv the Dev-Ops build eco-system.
• Work with globally distributed team and will contribute to the innovative technology strategy and roadmap.
• Central Operations
Knowledge/ Skills/ Expertise
• 5-6 years experience in IT with knowledge of multitier application deployment, application integration.
• 5-6 years experience in application servers such as IIS, Tomcat , J Boss, WebSphere etc..
• 2-3 year hands on experience with development, deployment of MS .NET, MS SQL server, Java, MQ, , Kafka
• 2-3 years experience in App dynamics, Optier, Splunk, Zookeeper.
• 2-3 years experience in Windows 2008/2012 system administration.
• Experience in problem solving for scalability, performance, tuning, monitoring of application systems.
• 1 year Implementation experience with container service, Docker.
• Experience in building CI / CD environments.
• Experience in platform building tools such as Chef, Puppet, Cloud formation, code deploy, Run deck etc.
• Expert level knowledge and proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Shell scripting etc.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, a good team player.
• A passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers.
• DevOps mindset.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :