SAP Implementation Consultant Job in Boulder, Colorado
Requisition ID: 184327
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Gene Currie
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Overview: Manage remote implementations of SAP Concur’s Travel and Expense service and SAP Concur Invoice for clients. Complete implementations and also client cases within aggressive timeframe while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction.
• Manage entire implementation, acting in the combined role of Project Manager, Functional Consultant and Technical Consultant. Activities include, but are not limited to: leading project design session(s), understanding and analyzing client business requirements, providing guidance and best practices on optimal configuration options to meet client needs, configuring the client’s site, managing third-party and SAP Concur integrations (eg: credit cards, direct deposit set-ups, audit and other services), training clients and preparing for deployment of service to employees – all within defined timeframe of completion.
• Successfully manage multiple/simultaneous implementation and cases by continually motivating clients, ensuring project timelines are met, and client and/or partner issues are addressed while adhering to SAP Concur’s SOPs.
• Proactively provide status updates to client team, including Executive Sponsors, to ensure successful and timely implementation.
• Meet or Exceed expectations for Days to Implement and Forecasting requirements
• Communicate client status to Implementation Services Manager, consistently and regularly.
• Escalate issues to designated team contacts and/or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure implementation issues are addressed early.
• Quickly ramp-up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for clients.
• Collaborate with other members of the implementation team to develop and deliver web-based training/presentations covering a range of service topics (eg: product review, documentation updates and new releases).
• Contribute to special projects as needed to ensure successful service launches, improved internal processes/methodologies and on-going retention/satisfaction of client base.
• Detail all implementation activities in CRM system.
• Accurately track project time allocation on a daily basis.
Education, Experience & Training required:
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years experience in client-facing implementation/consulting/project management role
• Accounting and travel industry background a plus
• Familiarity with financial, HR and payroll systems a plus
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Excellent organization, planning and project management capabilities
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Strong problem-solving skills - ability to critically analyze issues and develop creative solutions
• Ability to be self-directed and work independently
• Strong computer skills and general technical aptitude
Critical Performance Competencies:
• Planning and Organization
• Communication and Influence
• Change Management
• Attention to Detail
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
• Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
• Hires, develops & rewards great people
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
• Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays a relentless commitment to win
• Displays personal & corporate integrity
• Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Major job activities – physical requirements:
• Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
• Use of telephone – throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
• Working under time pressure
• Working rapidly for extended periods
• Communicating and interacting with others
Major job activities – mental requirements:
• Multiple concurrent tasks
• Ability to perform under stress
• Reading and comprehension
• Problem solving
• Customer contact
Working environment (where major activities are carried out):
• Indoors in an office or control room
• Very limited travel
• 40 hours per week will typically be necessary to accomplish performance objectives and to provide satisfactory job presence and/or responsiveness
• Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :