SAP Digital Demand Executive with French (6-month contract) Job in Barcelona, Spain
Requisition ID: 178505
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Demand Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of software license
opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with Commercial Sales
executives. He/she drives opportunity qualifications and manages the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on
selling an increasing portfolio of “volume-ready” offerings. As an integral part of the account team, the associate
leverages other SAP resources, including presales teams, to drive opportunities to closure. The executive will
support Commercial Sales in closing deals
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Accelerate Volume Business Sales (75%)
Nurture and Accelerate opportunities already in pipeline with a closing date in 2 quarters
This nurturing is proactive. The executive will partner with the Commercial Sales Representative in contacting relevant
persons in the company in order to:
• Ensure continued progression of Sales Process until CSR picks up in current quarter close.
• Make sure decisión makers in target Company have all relevent details and messages to drive decision
• Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events.
• Watch for any stalled pipeline and initiate recovery procedures.
• Triage any opportunites that may not be ready to progress for opportunity nurture or downgrade to lead
Generate Volume Business Pipe Line (25%)
• Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Commercial Sales Team & local marketing
• Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts
• Meet ambitious sales- and DG targets
Be SAP’s cutting edge for driving digital transformation (100%)
• Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
• Coach your managers and peers in social selling
• Deploy next generation analytics for driving more deals for SAP Commercial Sales
• Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation (Master Student)
• Natural drive to excel
• Native French
• Fluent English
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
• Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
• Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
• Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
• Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
• Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
• Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
• 2 years of experience in high volume work environments including phone-centric work
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :