SAP University Recruiting Lead - India Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 191078
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
The Global Early Talent Acquisition's mission is to identify, attract, select, hire, and onboard excellent talent in support of SAP's strategic goals. Our objective is to understand the talent landscape, promote SAP as a career destination, drive a world-class candidate and customer experience, and maximize acquired talent's value to the business. This is done via relationship with target universities, campus, online and on-site events.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS - DELIVERABLES
This person must be able to work autonomously and as a team, to drive the successful execution of India’s Intern and Early Talent strategy. The strategy includes employer branding, target universities, on and off-campus events, and the recruitment process.
This person will work very closely with the Talent Acquisition Director and Early Talent Acquisition Partners in India to build and execute a business and market focused Intern and Early Talent strategy. It is expected that this person will initially focus on quality execution of the current strategy, and contribute to building future strategies and programs to contribute to India’s hiring objectives.
This position reports in to the Early Talent Lead for APJ who is based in Singapore.
The University Recruiting Consultant’s responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Managing the student and graduate events and engagement pipeline across India, making sure all the information is updated, and supporting local recruiters with different activities with ideas, budget approval, branding advice (career fairs, lectures, webinars, on-site events, etc), decision making.
• Manage the coordination of relationships and activities with our target universities, particularly with a focus on Core Dev colleges
• Organize and participate in local events (career fairs, lectures, webinars, on-site events, etc) with a focus on long-term engagement and innovative collaboration
• Ownership of the SAP Classrooms program, including internal engagement, promotion to students, university liaison, event execution and student follow-up.
• Understand and the full life-cycle recruiting processes for local or remote positions and support local Talent Acquisition team members in executing the recruitment process
• Conduct intake sessions with Hiring Managers to align profile and recruiting process
• Post positions in Recruiting Management (RCM) tool and other available tools (e.g. universities, job boards)
• Oversee and execute the critical on campus pre-placement presentation and interview process
• Assist to build a quality Early Talent employment brand in India, with a view to being considered an Employer of Choice for student talent
• Help create and take care of candidate pipeline, pre-screen CVs, phone screen candidates, extend verbal job offers, and process formal offers according to internal process
• Support Hiring Managers and candidates with questions regarding recruiting process
• Regular reporting on Early Talent program outcomes, quality and return on investment
• Contribute to future Early Talent strategies, utilizing a deep market knowledge of the Indian early talent market
• Work closely with the University Alliances team to drive mutually beneficial outcomes for SAP
• Work aligned with APJ HRBPS; MU Heads; TA Branding; APJ University Alliances; D&I; APJ Talent Acquisition; and Global Early Talent Acquisition teams
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• University degree
• Project management skills
• Hands-on mentality, customer-service orientation, and execution attitude
• Negotiation skills
• Very good communication skills in English
• Strong understand of the unique and diverse higher education space across India with deep competitive and market insights
• Experience with full-life cycle recruiting processes
• Experience in career fairs and university-related activities/events
• Experience managing projects and organizing events
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :