SAP Test Automation Associate Architect-S/4HANA Automation Engineering Team Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 187091
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
S/4HANA Automation Engineering Development Team is working to solve complex engineering challenges towards achieving complete test automation for mission critical ERP. Being a cloud company with ambitious goals towards earnings from cloud subscriptions, it’s crucial for SAP to maintain high quality standards with 24/7 availability of its cloud solutions. Effective and continuous testing through complete automation is the way forward. The automation tool developed and supported by S/4HANA Automation Engineering Development Team enables SAP to achieve its vision and strategy by ensuring high quality of SAP S/4HANA cloud, together with strong cost containment of testing efforts for SAP and customers.
While team already enabled innovative process of performing tests in customer tenant using customer data. The automation tool is not only executing the test scripts, it also picks appropriate data required for execution dynamically. We are on our way to achieve complete automation.
The team is in its journey towards developing intelligent and smart testing with host of services, accelerating towards achieving industry first, complete automation in cloud for cloud all cloud applications, with this empowering SAP S/4HANA Cloud and mission critical ERP to achieve automated continuous testing for all business processes, applications and CDS Views.
We are looking forward for test automation architect, who can be instrumental in creating business requirements for tool/platform development, also able
to define quality- and test strategies for programs, complex products, across products or technologies respecting defined process- and product standards
• Experience in designing, authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database levels. Experience/exposure in RPA based test automation tools would be preferable.
• Strong experience to multiple test automation tools and frameworks (Selenium, Robot framework etc.)
• Deep understanding of different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid)
• Experience in evaluating and recommending tools for achieving test automation, for functional and non-functional test requirements; also, to achieve continuous testing in cloud environment.
• Experience with cutting edge tools and technologies for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing.
Additional Technical Competencies
• Strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, including emerging ones such as cloud, mobile, big data and IoT testing
• Exposure to various CI/CD tools like Jira, VersionOne, Jenkins etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to communicate appropriately with customers and stake holders in difficult situations.
• Ability to effectively deal with multiple issues at the same time, and ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively in a dynamic environment
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• A tenacity and patience to seek pragmatic and effective solutions with strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Excellent networking skills and a proven track record as a good team player. Ability to work with virtual teams.
• 8 years of relevant experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :