SAP Quality Specialist - P&I S/4HANA Test Engineering Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 177730
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The P&I S/4HANA Test Engineering ensures consistency and SaaS readiness of the S/4HANA solution in close collaboration with S/4HANA application teams, S/4HANA Architecture and P&I Technology. The team either implements generic innovations or enables application teams to innovate faster.
We are looking for Quality Engineers as part of the P&I S/4HANA Test Engineering team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Quality Engineer for P&I S/4HANA Test Engineering, you will be responsible for the complete quality assurance of complex product features in a development team:
• Work in a cross functional development or testing team with special focus on quality assurance and test related tasks within the product creation process.
• Analyze, define, implement and execute quality and test related activities according to a given quality and test strategy for the product area.
• Create a detailed test design including test system landscape requirements and product standards, prepare tests (customizing & master data), author and execute manual and/or automated tests.
• Analyze test results (issues) and take appropriate follow-up actions.
• Have basic product domain knowledge including relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs.
• Have proficient knowledge about relevant product and process standards, requirements as well as quality assurance and test related tools.
• Have basic knowledge and technical competencies of relevant programming languages and related development tools and processes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA fulltime with 65% and above across.
• Good Reasoning and Analytical skills.
• Strong background of SAP Quality processes, Testing, Automation.
• Team player who is desperately looking for new challenges
• High level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key for success. Strong customer focus required
• Constructive Quality Assurance (Quality Risk Assessment, Test Strategy & Design, Test Process, Test Methodology, Test Tool Evaluation & Development)
• Analytical Quality Assurance (Test Coordination & Execution, Test Management Systems, Test Design Techniques, Test Automation Techniques, Product Standard Tests) Standard Compliance
2 - 5 years relevant experience in Testing and Quality Engineering.
Work Location : Bangalore
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :