SAP IT Technology Consultant - - Convergent Charging ( CC ) Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 183545
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
IT Technology Consultant – Convergent Charging ( CC )
Bring everything you are. Become everything you want.
Our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. We’re doing that by bringing cutting-edge technology to life for some of the most influential companies in the world. We do a lot, but we don’t do it alone.
At SAP, we know success means different things to different people. That’s why we go to great lengths to ensure that everyone who works for us has a chance to succeed – in their own unique way. Because we believe that an individual’s success & well-being leads to ours. We put efforts into creating an exciting work environment that attracts individuals who are eager to drive innovation and wow customers in a team based environment.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Business Operations (GBO), headed by the COO and Executive Board member, Christian Klein, is responsible for managing the digital transformation at SAP. The focus of GBO is on business process simplification, product and services quality, portfolio strategy, and value achievement through digital innovation adoption to the best of our employees and customers.
Under GBO, the IT Business-Application Services division focuses on delivering the necessary solutions, technologies and innovations to create business value, enable new business models and drive our #Run Simple transformation all based on rock-solid operations.
The Contract to Revenue IT Services Organization delivers IT applications primarily to the Global Finance & Administration Board Area of SAP. Our scope includes the following business processes: Contract Management, Order Management, Billing, Cash Collections, Royalties, Revenue Accounting, Credit Card enablement and other related topics. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class, seamless and innovative IT solutions; empower our employees, delight our customers and create a fun experience.
Are you ready to drive SAP to Run Simple and be an integral part of a Digital Transformation? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, customer centric environment? Any innovation that you have just wanted to try out?
We are searching for an IT professional with a strong foundation in SAP Convergent Charging and a good back ground in JAVA who would like to help propel SAP’s own contract to revenue processes to the next level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Within the C2R IT, you will be expected to enable best in class IT solutions for our Finance and Order to Cash business processes and in addition:
• Establish a trusted partnership with our business counterparts and act as “ONE TEAM” from strategy to execution
• Design and deliver first class and simple IT solutions and ensure successful delivery by providing sustainable standard IT solutions and system architecture
• Operate IT Solutions and Services assisted by an operations teams that provide support through incident management, major incident de-escalation, service request delivery, system monitoring, etc.
• Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
• Automate when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technology.
• Develop skill and competency on latest business models, solutions and technologies relevant to your area of responsibility.
• Drive innovation and early adoption of new technologies and solutions in close cooperation with Product Development as well as other teams within IT
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We seek people with distinctive academic credentials, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills and a strong professional track record of results. In addition, we place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy and self-confidence.
• Academic degree in engineering and/or information technology
• Experience developing Enterprise applications in SAP Convergent Charging ( CC ) , Hybris Billing
• Proficiency in developing Enterprise applications in Java and/or SAP technologies
• Knowledge in development and consumption of REST APIs
• Knowledge of Frameworks like Spring or Struts
• Experience with test-driven development,
• continuous integration & delivery
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Very good English language skills
• Ability to work in an international, virtual team and act as “team player”
We will be happy to consider you, if you’re a candidate with strong experience/skills in a few of the areas mentioned above.
• Background in container technology, Enterprise Design patterns and Distributed Systems would be an advantage
Ideal candidates will have 2 years of experience in professional software development as SAP CC or Java consultant or developer. Candidates with higher experience levels are also most welcome. They have experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM, with global virtual teams.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :