SAP Development Manager / Project Manager - SFSF RMDA India Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 180189
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Development Manager SFSF RMDA India
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Department: SAP SFSF RMDA – Landscape Management, Productization and Delivery Architecture
Overall Team size: 30
Internationality: Germany, India, US
Reliable QA environments are a pre-condition to develop and deliver our products in time and quality. Key responsibility of your team in Bangalore is to provide stable and performant test environments to our internal customers in Dev and QA. We’re supporting BizX, LMS and Onboarding engineering teams which are located in different locations across the globe.
Your team acts as interface between engineering and operation teams to get the job done. Besides providing own services, we have to orchestrate all the various stakeholders who are involved in planning, setup and daily operation of the environments. Being in sync with all parties and establish a permanent feedback loop is considered as key for your success. As part of the continuous improvement you will review, optimize and initiate new processes internally and across the organization.
We’re looking for a leader who will guide and develop our highly motivated team in Bangalore to the next level of service excellence.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Your responsibility will be to guide and support your team in ensuring the availability and usability of the QA environments of BizX, LMS and ONB
• You will guide your team to deliver excellent and reliable services to our internal customers in a highly efficient manner
• You will ensure process compliance and smooth internal handover across the various RMDA locations
• Handle and manage system escalations in a calm and professional manner
• You will interact with your peers across organizations to share your insight and to identify areas of improvement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, science, or business administration
• Service attitude and sense of urgency is a must
• Very good communication & networking skills
• Strong social skills and team player in a global team – consensus building and openness to new ideas
• Understanding of cloud technology and cloud readiness concepts
• Technical skills and experience with JAVA
• Analytical skills that enable you to learn from every failure and to go forward with every iteration
• At least 5 years of people management experience
• At least 5 years of relevant technical experience
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :