SAP Development Architect-UX Engineering Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 186545
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Design Build Architect
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Come join the lo code.no code revolution and help us build a design thinking platform to enable our end users to create amazing apps without writing code!
The User Experience and Design team is looking for an expert web developer with a strong focus on UI technologies (iOS, Android and HTML5) and for exciting new products.
As part of a very dynamic team, the developer will play a critical role to design and develop comprehensive solutions based on the MEAN stack (Angular, Express, Node.js and Mongo)
You will work in a high energy, fun and engaging work environment with highly talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the SAP Design UX Engineering team you will:
• Provide strong leadership on UI and Web development activities, a strong technical vision, design and hands on development
• Build highly desirable and highly usable products with a strong customer first focus
• Build prototypes to explore new scenarios enabled by in-memory computing and mobile devices.
• Lead and work independently in all aspects of the development process of a new application including identification of user needs, prototyping, iterative end user validation and testing/supporting produced code.
• Ensure projects are delivered with high-quality, on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications.
• Identify areas with potential for improvement and drive the optimization by simplifying processes and code
• Interpreting business requirements into effective UI and server side specifications
• Definition, creation, production and review of user interface and usability requirements
• Productization of user scenarios
• Work collaboratively with development, solution management and UX team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent education
You demonstrate excellence in the following skills and competencies:
• Deep expertise on Web Development
• Strong UI architectural skills
• Strong understanding of E2E request/response cycle between client and server (HTTP, Server side, browser internals) for delivering blazing fast, high performance applications
• Experience in MEAN stack and Java
• Advanced skills in continuous integration principles and tools
• Proven ability to quickly acquire proficient skills in new areas and technologies
• Strong drive to get things done
• Constructive and open style of communication, Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills in English
• Good technical understanding and hands-on development experience in building applications leveraging SAP Cloud Platform (skills in cloud computing will be of advantage).
• Knowledge in current business trends and drivers for business innovation
• 10 Years of relevant experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :