SAP Developer_Content_EAM - S/4HANA Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 184076
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
S/4HANA is the next logical step after Suite on HANA, which already brought major improvements and optimizations to our customers.
Now, with S/4HANA we go into true transformational change through simplification of our core application landscape. Precisely, S/4HANA is the next generation Suite, designed with SAP Fiori and fully built on SAP HANA as the underlying platform that allows us to simplify our applications and the data model.
SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) has been a successful On-Premise solution. Now we are building the Enterprise Asset Management in the Cloud as part of S/4HANA. To strengthen further our team, we are looking for an experienced Developer to join the S/4HANA EAM Content development team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Play the role of a Developer (Techno functional role) in S/4HANA EAM Content development team.
• Develop and Deliver high quality pre-Configured End to End Business Processes for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), which act as the best practices content for S/4HANA Cloud
• Develop Self Service Configuration UIs and ECatts using ABAP Classes
• Collaborate with Application development, Content architects, Product owners and Scenario owners who are spread in different geographical locations
• Willingness to learn the Solution Build tools and technologies such as Solution Builder, IMG authoring, activation of SAP S/4HANA, etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
• Proficiency in ABAP, Objects and debugging skills
• Functional knowledge in SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Application Development or Customer Project Implementation experience in EAM or PM
• Excellent communication and a good team player
• Experience in handling customers and driving innovation will be an added advantage
A minimum of 3 years of experience working in development or consulting in SAP products
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :