SAP Developer -Mobile Application Development Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 185867
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
(Office of the CEO/ PI Analytics BI Core Innov Mobi 1 (IND) )
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Products & Innovation - Business Intelligence Technology BI (PI BIT BI) Group is responsible to deliver world-class (intuitive, relevant, collaborative) end to end analytics and ad-hoc reporting experience from Power users to End users. We have products across On-demand, On-premise and Mobile platforms. We also enable consumption of Business Intelligence in SAP applications.
We are looking for talented, goal oriented, motivated and proactive team player with excellent technical, problem solving and communication skills coupled with a willingness to take initiative and effectively apply the knowledge gained towards accomplishment of project/program/organization goals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a developer in the scrum team, you will be responsible for:
• Implement native online applications for iPhone, iPad and Androids.
• Proficiency in using IOS and Android SDK library for both smart phones and tablet devices.
• Serve as core contributor owning full life cycle product development
• Work to architect and re-factor code and design for optimal maintainability, extensibility and re-usability
• Support new and existing customers using the Mobile Business Execution product by providing bug fixes in a timely manner
• Build new features with a Test Driven Development methodology
• Excel in a highly iterative development process
• Take ownership and help test, release, and maintain your code
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor in computer science/IT
• Good understanding of object oriented design and various design patterns
• Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly.
• Understanding of XML/JSON based RESTful APIs.
• Strong focus on quality and generating results.
• Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Worked with either iOS or Android code for 3 years.
• Shipped at least 1 professional application through ether Google play or Apple store.
• Worked with remote teams.
• Knows the deep and dark secrets of iOS and/or Android.
• Strong knowledge of how to make UI special on a mobile platform.
• Knowledge on React Native and React JS will be added advantage.
•3 to 6 years of development and design experience in Software Development
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :