SAP Business Processes Associate Consultant-SAP MII Job in Bangalore, India
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Expertise in systems integration and designing technical interfaces using SAP Plant connectivity (PCo) and/or standard connectors to ERP and shop-floor systems.
• Strong Exposure interfacing DCS / SCADA / Historian system like IP21 with SAP MII is required
• Strong database skills (MSSQL , Oracle, HANA etc.,).
• Must have high level knowledge of necessary SAP functional modules such as SAP PP, MM, QM etc.
• Must have experience and knowledge working on different Manufacturing industries such as Discrete, Chemical etc.
• Should be able to work independently as well as able to lead a team in a project
• Experienced in scoping, requirements gathering/definition, configuration/programming, testing, cutover and support.
• Should be able to design the MII Solution both functional as well as technical perspective
• good to have experience in MII role outs
- Good to have experience / knowledge in SAP ME and experience in ME integration (MEINT Configuration and Customization)
• Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops / meetings with internal and external clients
• experience / knowledge in supporting MII bids, like performing scoping workshop, defining scope, assumption, estimation, timeline etc.,
• Open to learn new skills and share knowledge with other members
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Engineering graduate with more than 6 to 8 years relevant SAP MII hands on experience
• Must have participated in at least four or more successful SAP MII project implementations (End to End).
• Able to Lead requirement analysis, write functional specification and conduct functional unit and integration testing of SAP MII
• Strong Technical background in SAP MII solution development which includes all components of the MII application such as Data Services, Content Development, Visualization services and Message Services, MDO, MII Frameworks and SSCE. Hands on Development experience,
Strong experience in MII workbench, UI5 development.
Hands on Experience in Shop floor integration using PCo/MII with systems like OSI PI, SCADA, OPC protocol, Modbus etc.,
• Strong client-facing experience and well developed customer focus
• Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
• Willing to travel as per business needs
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :