SAP Service Administration Coach Job in Allen, Texas
Requisition ID: 188650
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As a Service Administration Coach, you are a primary point of contact for a defined portfolio of customers, beginning with newly signed customers. You will establish and maintain a trusted relationship with your assigned client portfolio to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services throughout the life of the client. You will work closely as a functional and technical subject matter expert to communicate monthly with customers regarding a variety of topics, ranging from product capabilities to support tickets. You will manage and maintain customer configurations; adding, editing or removing configurable options as necessary.
The Service Administration Coach will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and accountability for the overall customer communications experience. Primary competence should be communication skills and an interest in the delivery of solutions to meet business requirements related to Travel, Expense and Invoice delivered in the cloud is essential
Service Administrator Administrative Responsibilities
Understand your client’s business requirements in order to best configure the system and exceed client expectations. You will:
• Maintain regular meetings with the client, discussing: goals, priorities, product roadmap, monthly releases and positioning additional services for identified gaps
• Assist in identifying usage gaps to increase adoption levels.
• Facilitate manual and automated data imports and exports.
• Create and submit any Solution Suggestion according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services
Activity with all Clients
• Coordinate conference calls with customers and Concur technical resources to expedite troubleshooting when needed.
• Communicate difficult messages, such as ‘R&D won’t fix’, ‘Feature request not available in the current product’, when necessary, or work closely with Client Development or management to communicate messages.
• Assist clients navigating, contacting Concur resources, i.e. Client Executive, Billing, and Audit Services, as necessary.
• Mediums of communication can involve and are not limited to direct calls, conference calls, screen sharing, emails, help videos, chat etc.
• Escalate issues to designated team contacts and/or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure client issues are addressed in a timely manner
• You will be accountable to the customer and to each other in solving the problem and provide transparency to your assigned portfolio of clients so they are aware of what their options are and how do we get there to resolve any outstanding concerns.
• Act as an escalation point and conduit to engage appropriate members within internal teams to assign tasks and discuss possible resolutions to client’s challenges
General Responsibilities for All Service Administration Coach
• Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge.
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
• Act with the customer in mind and demonstrate the ability to express empathy toward a customer that has raised issues or concerns.
• Detail all communication in internal tracking tools in a timely manner.
• Ensure data validation and readiness have been completed prior to transitioning a client to support
• Provide contributions to Concur’s project methodology and document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Concur’s implementation and support practices and methodologies
• Consistently communicate project status with Client Success Management team as needed
Education, Experience & Training required:
• BA/BS or equivalent experience is desired
• Previous experience implementing software and/or hosted software applications strongly preferred
• Experience with Concur software solutions required
• Experience with Travel Management and/or online booking tools highly desirable
• Project Management experience is a plus
• Management consulting experience is a plus
• Software design and configuration experience is a plus
• Technical file integration experience is a plus
• Consulting in a client facing environment is a plus
• Spanish or second language fluency is a plus
• Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience with software as a service preferred.
• Experience developing manual procedures, and supporting curriculum development and training efforts.
• Process Review and Development
• Successful experience working directly with customers.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Communication Planning
• Learning Services (Knowledge Transfer) planning
Critical Performance Competencies:
• Personal Professional Effectiveness
• Communication and Influence
• Planning and Organizing
• Process Management / Quality
• Decisiveness / Judgment
• Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
• Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
• Hires, develops & rewards great people
• Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
• Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
• Displays a relentless commitment to win
• Displays personal & corporate integrity
• Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Physical and Cognitive or Mental Requirements:
Major Job activities – physical requirements:
• Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
• Use of telephone – throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
• Working under time pressure
• Working rapidly for long periods
• Communicating and interacting with others
Major Job activities – mental requirements:
• Multiple concurrent tasks
• Ability to perform under stress
• Reading and comprehension
• Problem solving
• Customer contact
Working environment (where major activities are carried out):
• Indoors in an office or control room
• Occasional air travel may be required
• 40 hours per week will typically be necessary to accomplish performance objectives and to provide satisfactory job presence and/or responsiveness
• Flexibility as to the specific working hours may be required or available
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C at mailto:Careers@sap.com firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.