SAP DBS - Support Associate / Support Engineer in the Center of Expertise Job in Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot, Germany
Requisition ID: 157229
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services drives software adoption, ensuring customers implement and run what they buy whilst safeguarding maintenance and subscription. Using our unparalleled expertise, we guide our customers throughout the entire lifecycle to make the benefits of digital transformation a reality, end to end. We offer comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation or upgrade and operations, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer.
The strength of our Centers of Expertise (CoE), as part of Digital Business Services, is to have strong back office support for every customer engagement, providing expertise on short request, instant resolution of top pain points and fast access to best practices/information plus instant quality assurance of recommendations and the improvement plan. All services are provided through an efficient network that offers online access to our knowledge databases, best practices, and sophisticated tools such as the SAP Solution Manager.
In the role of a Support Engineer, you will work in the CoE with focus on S/4HANA and master data management (SAP Master Data Governance - MDG). Within short time you will learn the SAP Solution secrets and gain a unique technical expertise.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Analysis of complex business processes and newest technologies such as the SAP HANA Database Platform and Leonardo.
• Dive into the world of business process and solution optimization and adapt knowledge on new technologies in a consistently high dynamic changing environment.
• Delivery of remote and onsite services together with our world-best support experts for global customers with focus on system optimization, conceptual planning as well as empowering the customers with newest best practice knowledge.
• Being a team player, building up strong networks within SAP and working collaboratively and passionately with others is one of the key cornerstones for our success.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Very good degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Technical Engineering or Business Administration with strong focus on IT.
• Basic programming skills, very good analytical skills and ability of analyzing complex problems.
• Good communication skills with a convincing and friendly appearance.
• High-quality service mindset and the capability to perform well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Fluent German and English in written and spoken is a must.
• You are willing to travel primarily within the EU but also worldwide for periods of time.
• Any practical experience in software development and SAP product knowledge is welcome.
• Any support experience and experience in managing customers would also be beneficial.
• 0 - 2 years
• Graduates are welcome
The position can be filled as part time position.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.