SAP SAP Next-Gen Services Manager Job in Singapore, Singapore
Requisition ID: 160278
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Next-Gen Services Manager
SAP Next-Gen and SAP University Alliances
SAP Next-Gen is an innovation community for SAP Leonardo supporting SAP’s 355,000 customers across 25 industries in 180 countries. SAP Next-Gen enables customers and partners to connect with academic thought leaders and researchers, students, startups, tech community partners, venture firms, purpose driven partners, and SAP experts to reimagine the future of industries with SAP Leonardo, seed in disruptive innovation with startups, and build skills for digital futures. SAP Next-Gen drives innovation with purpose supporting SAP’s commitment to the 17 UN Global Goals for sustainable development. Learn more at http://www.sap.com/next-gen .
SAP Next-Gen is an extension of SAP University Alliances, a program which enables faculty to bring SAP software and SAP University Alliances curriculum into classrooms and academic research, to better prepare the next generation designers, developers, data scientists, makers, entrepreneurs and business leaders for the intelligent enterprise. Through a network of 3,200 educational institutions including 96% of top universities across 111 countries worldwide, SAP University Alliances aims to develop critical skills for digital futures among academics, university students and young thinkers. Learn more at https://www.sap.com/training-certification/university-alliances.html
SAP Next-Gen services are delivered through customer and partner memberships in clubs for all 25 SAP industries; clubs for SAP Leonardo e.g. IoT, machine learning, Blockchain, and analytics; clubs for other exponential technologies e.g. VR/AR, robotics, drones, and iOS enterprise apps; clubs for methodologies e.g. science fiction thinking, exponential thinking, design thinking, purpose driven thinking, and next-gen change management; and clubs for special topics including advancing educational opportunities for women. SAP Next-Gen clubs connect customers and partners in specific industries and/or with specific technology interests to academia, startups, accelerators, tech community partners, venture firms, purpose driven partners and SAP experts for innovation with SAP. Through events and services, digital innovators come together in an open innovation community to foster the future of industries with SAP Leonardo in collaboration with the next generation.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
• The primary focus of the SAP Next-Gen SEA Services Manager (“SEA Services Manager”) will be to build the SAP Next-Gen network of academic thought leaders and researchers, students, startups, accelerators, venture firms, and other partners, and drive SAP Next-Gen services in Southeast Asia, predominantly in Singapore.
• The SEA Services Manager will also act as a SAP evangelist for academia, corporates and especially startups in SEA and predominantly in Singapore, including startups coming from leading universities
• When working on collaboration projects with academia, startups, and corporates when SAP is involved with these external partners, the SEA Services Manager will coordinate with the SAP Next-Gen/UA global and APJ leadership including ensuring that appropriate SAP legal agreements are in place.
• The SEA Services Manager will also support the SAP Next-Gen/UA global and APJ team on planning and executing events in SEA with a focus in Singapore, and will ensure that goals and KPIs are met.
• The SEA Services Manager will support the Global and APJ Head of SAP Next-Gen/UA in any other way needed to drive success of SAP Next-Gen/UA.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree a plus)
• Knowledge of SAP products, e.g. SAP Cloud Platform
• Strong experience and proven impact in technology as well as entrepreneurial thinking (being well known and accepted in the local Start-Up scene is a plus).
• Experience building an innovation network
• Experience in planning and executing innovation events
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
• Experience in a customer or partner facing role with SAP technology a plus
• Familiarity with SAP’s exponential Leonardo technologies e.g. Machine Learning, VR/AR, IoT Scenarios, and Blockchain
• Degree concentrations in business, technology and/or entrepreneurship preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ professional experience with background in partner relationship management, marketing and event planning/management, and project management. Network building experience would be a plus, as would experience working with universities.
WORK LOCATION - SINGAPORE
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :