SAP Support Engineer - B1 Development Consultant- ABAP focused Job in Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 159581
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
DBS Support Infrastructure team is responsible for delivery and maintenance of Support Infrastructure for various lines of Businesses within SAP, SAP Business One being one of them.
The Support Infrastructure consists of all the services and applications that are available externally for Partners and customers and internally for SAP support employees, used for delivering end to end support and facilitate the needed vessels to handle support and Dev-support scenarios.
Example of such tools:
· CRM – using SAP’s own CRM software to manage all support activities.
· Support Launchpad –Partners and Customers main application to manage support activities.
· RSP – Tool used to collect information from customer environment, fix potential issues that are identified, and automate administration tasks.
Job description :
· Involvement in delivery of new applications or enhancement of existing services used in SAP Business one Support Infrastructure.
· Working close with DBS Infrastructure development team, taking active part in the team's maintenance and delivery responsibilities related to B1.
· Working close with Project managers representing the business needs, providing guidance and support during concept consolidation, development requests and possible realizations of business requirements.
· Ability to present ideas or concepts in a clear manner, understandable by business owners/project managers as well.
Solid knowledge in: ABAP, ABAP OO, SAP UI5 and BSP.
Additional knowledge or experience in:
CRM Service Order (Customizing and Datamodelling).
CRM Business Partner (Datamodell).
ICWC and/or CRM Web Client UI (Frame work and tools).
MVC (model view controller).
SAP PI (In former times SAP XI).
Experience in understanding and describing technical processes.
Experience in creating technical concepts.
Experience in GUI Design.
Profound knowledge in:
ABAP, HTML, Java Script, BSP, Pascal, C.
English - Good verbal and writing skills.
German – Advantage.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :