SAP HR Recruitment Operations Manager Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 159909
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
The Recruiting Operations Manager is responsible for operations and staff of the Recruiter Team for Student and short term limited positions cross EMEA (non german speaking countries). The team is located in the HR Services Center (Prague). The Recruiting for so called non-headcount relevant positions function in providing services of Requirements Definition, Sourcing (in close cooperation with other teams), Pre-Screening, Screening and Closing of applicants / candidates for employment with SAP in a reliable and efficient way according to SAP policies and procedures and stays in sync with the customer SLA.
The main focus of this role is to lead and develop the team of Recruiters, ensure a consistent and efficient delivery of the operational services, to be the single point of contact for the Recruiters concerning personnel topics as well as professional& operational topics within the HR Services, towards the Business and beyond.
This role also contains to back up the lead for the other part of the team consisting of Recruiting Process Specialists in times of absences.
Expectations and tasks
• Handles Service Level Agreements regarding Recruiting services in collaboration with Service Management and guarantees adherence of Recruiting operations with the agreement.
• Oversee the processes in charge and ensure a proper reporting and business continuity
• Responsible for planning, objective setting, and continuous improvement of procedures within area of responsibility in collaboration with Recruiting Operations on a global level, HR Services management and the EMEA Function for Recruiting.
• Assessing of budget and key performance indicators.
• Ensure workload is distributed fairly to team members.
• Hiring & onboarding of new Recruiters
• Tracking of transactions and escalating as required.
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers (Candidates, Managers and Recruiters) and ensuring de-escalation where needed.
• Work with all team members; share knowledge on topics that are either a current specialist topic or require training.
• Explain and apply HR policies and procedures to advise and coach team members, managers, colleagues and employees about their inquiry.
• Continuously improve work methods and procedures. Communicate changes to stakeholders.
• Evaluate availability of resources on the local/ regional market to support business case analysis for potential additional migrations (existing or new Service lines).
• Assess success and adjust recruiting strategy for the area of responsibility.
Education and qualification / skills and competencies
• Good eye for business. Understands business well and is respected partner in area of expertise for SSO and customer management.
• Represents recruiting team in a professional way to all levels in HR and the Business
• Good leadership and people management skills
• Fosters team building and knowledge sharing of team located in different sites.
• A strong will and proven ability to deliver excellent quality
• Distinctive customer orientation including managing of key customer relationships and handling of customer complaints
• Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure
• Project Management skills
• HR Background in particular a robust understanding of Recruiting processes
• Ideally experience in Applicant Tracking Systems
• Process Management experience (measure and monitoring processes)
• Fluent English written and vocal
What can you expect
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :