SAP Accounts Receivables Collector (part-time) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 162380
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is based on phone communication with customers in order to reassure payments. The main tasks are proactive calling and contact to customers, set up good relationship with customers, maintaining the results of the contact to the system. Very important in this role is interaction and communication with other team members and managers in an international environment, and as such require advanced communication and language skills.
The position is part-time, 20 hours/week, DPC contract.
• Proactively call customers to insure the timelines of invoice payment
• Perform monitoring and collection of receivables
• Manage open items incl. overdue receivables
• Investigate billing discrepancies and respond to external queries
• Support the hotline (incoming calls) – abandoned rate < 5%
• Support the shared mailbox
• Cooperation with global cash collections team and support management
• Business administration
• Fulfillment of pre-set targets
• Unalocated cash distribution
• Netting and refund procedures
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
• Experience with the independent communication and negotiation with client
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business and accounting education is an advantage
• Ver good communication skills written and verbal
• Ability to deliver daily collection calls
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in an international enviroment
• Strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Work and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, occasional work from home.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :