SAP Audience Engagement Manager - SAP Hybris Job in Munich, Germany
Requisition ID: 159096
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Hybris Customer Success & Services Organization is focused on maximizing successful outcomes for all users of our software products and services.
This large global team works in a passionately customer-centric way to ensure our customers stay loyal to SAP Hybris.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Establish and maintain enablement & engagement programs for the SAP Hybris solutions with the goal to empower the user community across the post-sales life cycle
• Analyze engagement trends across all SAP Hybris enablement channels (online and offline) and act strategically and systematically to maximize audience engagement
• Work proactively and communicate with stakeholders, subject matter experts and colleagues to extract the right information for enablement programs and drive audience engagement
• Create relevant, up-to-date and repeatable enablement content in alignment and close collaboration with other departments
• Plan, coordinate and deliver audience-relevant, high-quality communication and events that complement the enablement programs and drive audience engagement
• Align with wider SAP initiatives, work collaboratively and represent the SAP Hybris line of business
• Actively support the execution of customer-facing regional and global events
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University Degree in Communication, Business or related field
• Analytical and structured thinking combined with excellent presentation skills
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team
• Professional presence and proactive attitude
• Excellent English is a must (verbal and written)
• Creative and focused on problem-solving
• Passionate about customer engagement and online technology
• Additional languages are an asset
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• Experience in building and delivering enablement and engagement programs / content for industry professionals
• Experience in Digital Marketing, CRM and/or Content Production
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com . Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.