SAP General Business Sales Executive - SF/HCM - ID Job in Jakarta, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 137761
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
• Be accountable to drive net new / upsell business for HR cloud (Primarily Sap Successfactors Cloud) solution portfolio within assigned territory as a sales specialist.
• As a sales specialist develop, qualify, progress new opportunities through the sales cycle forecast and close deals end to end to meet or exceed quota
• Develop, maintain solution selling knowledge of SAP Successfactors Cloud HR and be hands on in presenting the value proposition, executive sales demos., engage in consultative executive conversation
• Ensure proper coverage of the territory through territory planning in collaboration with lead generation team in SAP, marketing and Partners
• Work with Presales, solution sales, and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
• Engage and maximise the use of telephone, web and innovative new age virtual sales tools to drive sales engagement in collaboration with partners
• Be responsible to build and maintain the pipeline required through a programmatic approach to Demand generation programs on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in solution software sales environment, with related years of experience in cloud sales a plus
• Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
• Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
• Experience in HR or business application sales
• Good command over Business level English
• Minimum Bachelors’ degreed required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.