SAP DevOps Cloud Engineer for Machine Learning Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 147327
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
If you are interested in the Cloud
If you are crazy about the latest technologies and devices
If you want to build your career at one of the most innovative software company of the world
Than this might be an interesting opportunity for you!
Join SAP’s Cloud Delivery Center for Machine Learning!
What is waiting for you?
• Deep dive into the cloud
• The World’s largest business Cloud provider’s portfolio
• Cutting-Edge Technologies
• A highly engaged team
• A people-focused, open and friendly community in a beautiful working environment
• Opportunity to share your opinion and improvement ideas because we are listening to you
• Chance to join and enjoy sporty life of SAP: Check out how we're doing
What are your future tasks and challenges?
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of customer environments in the Cloud of SAP’s Machine Learning Platform and Machine Learning applications.
Furthermore be ready to
• Learn quickly and understand our Cloud Environment
• Operate cloud systems (build, upgrade, update, patch the OS, Application and DB)
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Work closely with Internal / External technical teams across various global locations to ensure timely delivery
• Adopt and consume new technologies that are relevant to the SAP Cloud Environment
• Able to provide 7/24 shift coverage
Do you have similar educational background and skills?
• BSc or MSc in Software / Electrical Engineering / Computer Sciences / Natural Science or Economics
• Fresh graduates with related internship experience are welcome!
• Ability to learn quickly, understand and analyze large scale systems and infrastructures
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive and result oriented, team player aptitude
• Strong English knowledge is essential
Do you have practical working experience in at least one of the following areas?
• Business related software support
• Linux / UNIX or Windows based infrastructures
• Database administration
• Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, etc.) and programming languages (Python is preferred)
• Computer Networks
• Continous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Travis CI
• Computer networks
• Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, SAP Cloud Platform or other container/PaaS technologies
• Cloud virtualization and resource management solutions, (e.g. Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
• Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Spark
What to know about us?
• As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification
• From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition
• SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably
• SAP’s Cloud Delivery center in Budapest is a key location responsible for Operating SAP’s Cloud Products (S/4HANA, IBP, IoT applications, Machine Learning Platform etc.)
• With highly skilled teams exposed in new generation technologies like Hana DB, Hana XS Engine, NetWeaver / ABAP, Java, Internet Of Things, Machine Learning etc. Budapest Delivery center is one of the best places to get exposed to various Cloud concepts, On-demand solutions and SAP Cloud technologies, in a global landscape.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.