SAP SAP Fieldglass - SaaS Support Analyst - Brisbane Job in Brisbane, Australia
Requisition ID: 152573
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What We Do:
SAP Fieldglass provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
• We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in March 2014 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
• Not only an industry leader but a thought leader - Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog, FUSE User Exchange and social media accounts.
• We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
• We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more!
Technology Operations, SAAS Support Analyst:
The SAAS Support Analyst acts as a member of our global team to provide first-line support for our pre-production and production data center systems and applications. This role is critical to ensuring the Fieldglass application is available and performing optimally 24x7 for Fieldglass customers and partners.
• Act as first responder to triage and escalate incidents to appropriate engineering team for Fieldglass production and preproduction data center environments.
• Perform incident management, problem resolution, root cause analysis and deliver detailed documentation on significant incidents.
• Provides level one support for custom application and server platforms.
• Participate in after-hours support rotation and provide backup coverage to fellow team members as needed.
• Takes proactive measures to reduce break/fix issues, optimizes alerts/notifications and recommends service-oriented technology solutions to senior staff.
• Contributes to knowledge-sharing resources & tools including standards, policies, procedures, best practices and runbooks for the team.
• Assists in preventative system maintenance and changes while minimizing impact to customers and maximizing productivity of company resources.
• Partner with other IT teams to deliver projects that support the Fieldglass IT vision/mission and Fieldglass business objectives.
• Acts as a localized support resource for any local troubleshooting needs.
• Basic End user support on site or remote as needed.
We’re looking for:
• 1-2 years’ experience in SAAS Support.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft server operating systems, VMware ESX, Linux, SQL, and basic networking principals.
• Exposure to Shavlik Patch Management and Solarwinds Orion, Nagios or other monitoring platforms, Splunk and network performance management toolsets is a plus.
• Previous experience with 24/7 Follow the Sun Support model is a plus.
• Exposure to Azure and AWS cloud technologies is a big plus.
• Exposure to Automation technologies such as Docker and Chef is a plus.
• An active desire to increase exposure to new technologies and a passion for self-learning.
• Experience in PowerShell or at least one scripting language is a big plus.
• Self-starter, team player and goal-oriented.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize concurrent projects and incidents.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.