SAP Senior User Experience Developer Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 159679
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Senior User Experience Developer
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Come join the lo code.no code revolution and help us build a design thinking platform to enable our end users to create amazing apps without writing code!
Build.me (SAP Design) team is looking to hire a senior developer with a strong web development background. As part of a very dynamic team, you will play a critical role to design and develop comprehensive solutions based on the MEAN stack (Angular, Express, Node.js and Mongo).
You will work in a high energy, fun and engaging work environment with highly talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences. You will collaborate with teams in USA, Bangalore, India, Walldorf, Ireland and Paris.
• Build highly desirable and highly usable products with a strong customer first focus
• Play an active role in all aspects of the development process of a new application including identification of user needs, prototyping, iterative end user validation and testing/supporting produced code.
• Ensure projects are delivered with high-quality, on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications.
• Interpret business requirements into effective UI and server side specifications
• Definition, creation, production and review of user interface and usability requirements
• Work collaboratively with development, solution management and UX team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
• Excellent Web development and UI skills
• Good understanding of Computer Science concepts (algorithms, design patterns, CS and software engg principles)
• Exposure to any UI development (Angular and MEAN stack, iOS etc) a huge plus
• Good understanding of Android and iOS a huge plus
• Bachelors degree required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :